WiperSoft is a real-time Windows security tool which will scan your PC, find all the unwanted applications (browser hijackers, adware, toolbars, and so on) that currently reside in your Windows system, and remove them at your will. This removal tool is very easy to use, so even if you are an inexperienced user, you should not have any problems with it. This will ensure that the every-day use of your PC will become much more pleasant and will not be filled with so many distractions that you may have faced.
When you install WiperSoft on your PC, you can become completely sure about your computer’s security. The security tool will protect it from all the possible threats and will find all the undesirable programs that are already inside your system. Then you will be able to choose which ones you want to delete from your PC.
Very often these unwanted programs infiltrate your PC together with freeware. The users can decline its entrance, however few actually follow the installation process. The distributors of hijackers, adware, etc. are well aware of this which makes this deceptive marketing method quite attractive to them. Every time you install free of charge software, there is a high risk that you acquire more than one application. Besides, there is a huge possibility that these additional programs will be very annoying and damaging to your computer. WiperSoft can take care of all these problems and safeguard your computer in the future.
Why Users Choose WiperSoft?
High Detection Rates
WiperSoft can detect all malware and adware that infiltrated your system during your browsing and that unknowingly slow down your system.
Regular updates allow WiperSoft to detect even the newest computer threats that may be unnoticed by other security tools.
Friendly Client Service
WiperSoft provides free helpdesk services for ultimate support.
WiperSoft Installation Guide
1. Click the button below to download WiperSoft Antispyware installation file.
2. Navigate to the “Downloads” in your browser, find “WiperSoft-installer.exe” file and double-click on it.
3. In the appeared “User Account Control” window, select “Yes”.
4. Choose your preferred language option and press “Next” button.
5. You will see a short description of WiperSoft software. Simply click “Continue” button.
7. WiperSoft installer will start to download system files and anti-virus signature database. This process may take up to 3-5 minutes.
WiperSoft System Scan
8. Once the installation process is complete, you will see the Home window with your computer’s status. Simply click “Scan Now!” button to start the full system scan.
9. Wait until WiperSoft will check your system for all browser hijackers, adware, malware and other security threats. The scanning process typically takes 4-6 minutes to complete.
10. You will be shown a detailed list of malware and potentially unwanted applications found on your computer.
11. You will need to register and activate a full version of WiperSoft in order to remove all detected security threats and clean your computer.
12. Once you’ve activated your copy of WiperSoft, click “Remove Threats” button and wait until the cleaning process is finished.