SpyHunter is a real-time antimalware software developed by Enigma Software and certified by West Coast Labs’ Checkmark Certification System. Spyhunter 4 is one of the most effective malware and adware removal tools which have been identified as very reliable in offering full PC security protection.
Enigma Software team works to constantly update antivirus databases, and the company’s official website www.enigmasoftware.com provides some interesting information on trending malware and tips on how to avoid arsing security risks.
SpyHunter 4 Features
- Powerful scanner is able to check your PC’s memory, cookies, registry and files. SpyHunter 4 detects most of malware, adware and ransomware threats.
- System Guards feature is designed to provide the user full control over which processes are authorized to run on operating system and allow to identify and stop malicious processes before they are executed. System Guards automatically blocks any malicious process from executing and running on your PC.
- Network Sentry feature provides control over your system networking settings, and prevents worms, rootkits and trojans from modifying your HOSTS file and from infiltrating your Internet connection.
- Custom Scan allows you to save time by scanning only specific sections of your PC. You can select from the following scan types: Registry, Files, Memory, Cookies or Rootkits.
- With Scan Scheduler feature you can pre-set the full system scan time at daily, weekly and monthly intervals. If you select the daily scan, you can choose to run the system scan every day, every weekday, or at any interval of days that you want.
- Backup feature allows you to restore backed up objects using the rollback option available. In the event that an object is removed by SpyHunter, you can restore the deleted object to its original system location.
- Through the Spyware HelpDesk you can contact SpyHunter support department to solve any malware related problems. If SpyHunter can’t automatically remove malware or adware from your PC, SpyHunter’s technical support team will try to provide you a customized fix solution.
Is SpyHunter 4 legit?
Often users ask us if the SpyHunter 4 is legit and effective anti-virus software. Our team has tested this software product, and we can confirm that SpyHunter 4 is 100% safe and reliable program that quickly detects and removes most of malware, ransomware and adware threats. SpyHunter 4 can easily fix problems with infected computer that Norton, McAfee and AVG antivirus products could not fix or even identify. SpyHunter 4 is NOT a fake or rogue antivirus that designed specifically to intimidate users into purchasing the software license. SpyHunter software is certified by OPSWAT threat detection platform and by West Coast Labs’ Checkmark Certification System. You can rest assured that your PC will be protected in real-time.
SpyHunter System Requirements
Minimum Hardware Requirements
- 300 MHz or higher for OS Microsoft Windows XP, 1 GHz or higher for Microsoft Windows Vista/Microsoft Windows 7/Microsoft Windows 8/Microsoft Windows 10;
- 256 MB of RAM memory 75 MB of available HDD space
SpyHunter 4 Full Version
The free version of SpyHunter 4 automatically locates and identifies all malware, adware and spyware infections on your PC. However, you will need to activate the full version of this software to remove all traces of detected viruses. You can buy a fully-functional version of SpyHunter anti-malware for 6 months for $39.99.
SpyHunter 4 Installation
1. Download the SpyHunter installer and double-click the downloaded “SpyHunter-Installer.exe” file to open it.
2. Click “Yes” button in the “User Account Control” dialog pop up.
3. Select your preferred language version and click the “OK” button to move on to the next step.
4. Click “Continue” button to proceed to the installation process.
6. The Enigma Software Installer will start downloading necessary program and system files to your computer. The download takes just 2 minutes to complete.
7. Click “Finish” button on the last step. The installation process in finished!
SpyHunter 4 Quick Scan
8. Once the installation process completed, SpyHunter 4 will automatically update antivirus signatures database and latest virus definitions.
9. Once updated, SpyHunter 4 Quick Scan will scan your computer system and automatically detect all malware, adware, spyware and other security threats on your PC.
10. You will see the detailed list of security threats and PUPs detected on your computer. However, to remove all these threats you will need to purchase the software key and activate your copy of SpyHunter 4.
11. Click “Next” button to clear your PC from malicious files, adware and potentially unwanted applications.
RegHunter Registry Repair
You can also download RegHunter software to improve the performance of your PC. RegHunter can quickly scan and detect Windows OS registry issues and optimize your operating system to restore maximally optimal performance.
RegHunter gives your computer a complex tune-up, which includes advanced tools for HDD, Internet connection speed, and overall PC performance optimizations.