Ransomware Defender is designed for detecting and blocking ransomware viruses prior to any damage. This cyber security product blacklists and stops both common and unique new ransomware strains. Once installed, Ransomware Defender stands guard 24/7 utilizing active protection algorithms enhanced with user-friendly alerts and notifications system.
Ransomware Defender is fully automated app, taking care of all security threats via an advanced Scan > Detect > Lock Down scheme that proactively stands guard to detected threats, and works alongside all main anti-malware and anti-virus products!
Ransomware Defender also features a scheduled automatic scan, secured file eraser, lifetime updates and friendly customer support.
Ransomware Defender Features
Ransomware Defender always monitors the system and network for possible ransomware threats.
Smart Ransomware Detection
Thanks to advanced detection systems Ransomware Defender will locate and report any potential threat in real time.
Active Protection and Notification System
Ransomware Defender stands guard 24/7. Any suspicious activity will be stopped, reported and removed if needed.
The program is fully automated with just a few clicks. All needed processes will be performed automatically for you.
Scheduled Scan / Clean Action
Schedule automated scans at your desired frequency and timing and make sure that you don’t forget to manually scan your computer frequently.
Ransomware Defender automatically downloads updates on a daily basis, ensuring the most comprehensive and accurate detection rate possible.
Using the latest browser privacy technologies, Ransomware Defender will protect your private data from possible tracking and abuse.
Secure File Eraser
If you suspect some application on your contains a potential security threat, you’ll be able to remove it alongside with every file related to it.
Ransomware Defender Installation
1. Click the button below to download Ransomware Defender installation file.
2. Navigate to the “Downloads” in your browser, find RansomwareDefenderSetup.exe file and double-click on it.
3. In the appeared “User Account Control” window, select “Yes”.
4. Review the End User License Agreement and click the “Agree and Continue” button.
5. Wait until the installation process is complete. Ransomware Defender installer will start downloading the latest anti-ransomware and anti-malware signatures database. The installation process may take up to 3-4 minutes.
Ransomware Defender Scan
6. Once the installation process is complete, you will see Overview window with “Quick scan”, “Deep scan” and “Custom scan” options. You can click “Scan” button to check your system for security threats and system vulnerabilities.
7. Once the Quick scan is complete, you will see a detailed list of security risks and recommended actions to take.
8. Click “Clean Now” button to remove the detected security risks and threats.
Ransomware Defender Activation
9. If your 30-days trial version is expired, you can purchase a software license in order to ensure real-time anti-ransomware protection.
10. Click “Register” button, and you will be transferred to a secure website to complete the purchase.
11. If you already purchased Ransomware Defender license, simply enter you key and email into the registration form.
Ransomware Defender Settings
12. When Ransomware Defender software starts for the first time on your computer, you will get to the Overview interface window. The Overview screen features three big rounds buttons which indicate the status of System scan, Active protection and Threat definitions. Main menu on the top includes Overview, Manage and Tools items.
13. From the “Manage” menu section you can manage your history, quarantine, blocked threats and risks, allowed risks and schedule automatic scans of your computer.
14. “Tools” menu section provides you the ability to view and rearrange computer settings.