I enable the notification in backend, however, I don’t receiving any emails. Is that bug?
We’re working on sending fewer emails for people who use our DWQA often and primarily get notifications while logged in. If you want to select what email notifications you get:
- Go to your backend >> Questions >> Settings >> Notifications.
- Choose if you want to receive all notifications, important notifications or only notifications about your account
If you’re still having issues with email notifications, try these troubleshooting tips:
- Make sure you setup the general settings.
- Check your spam or junk email filter to make sure that emails coming from the site used DWQA aren’t being placed in this folder.
- If you’re still not receiving emails, please contact your ISP (Internet Service Provider) to ensure that they aren’t blocking email traffic.
- If the issue continues, please let us know here.
Please login or Register to submit your answer