HitmanPro.Alert provides a reliable protection against malware, ransomware and zero-day exploits with confidence. HitmanPro.Alert blocks the core techniques and exploits that malware uses to hide from antivirus software. It also detects intruders like banking malware, remote access tools, and crypto-ransomware, simply by observing the behaviors that these security threats exhibit.
HitmanPro.Alert turns your PC into a highly undesirable victim, automatically stopping and revealing cyber attacks in real-time.
Even when ransomware sneaks past your current antivirus, HitmanPro.Alert can detect, remove, and reverse its effects. Once ransomware is detected, CryptoGuard technology automatically neutralizes the perpetrating program and restores the encrypted files. And all of this happens without any user intervention.
Recognizes Devious Attackers
HitmanPro.Alert was designed specifically to disrupt attacks across the entire threat landscape, not just from webpages and email attachments. It offers exemplary exploit prevention and advanced malware remediation, severely limiting the abilities of skilled hackers to take over your computer.
Detects What Other Antiviruses Miss
Regular antivirus programs stop programs and files that have been previously identified as malicious. Unlike other antiviruses, HitmanPro.Alert can prevent a brand new computer infection without requiring prior knowledge of the attack. It watches for any malicious behavior, analyzes the threats, and takes action against malicious files or programs.
HitmanPro.Alert automatically informs users when critical system functions are affected by untrusted programs and effectively reveals the presence of any malware that affects web browser functionality, and then proceeds to remove them. By encrypting your keystrokes, HitmanPro.Alert also prevents attackers from stealing your credentials or watching on what you enter on your keyboard.
1. The installation process is very quick and simple. Click the button below to download HitmanPro.Alert installation file.
2. Navigate to the “Downloads” in your browser, find hmpalert3.exe file and double-click on it.
4. In the appeared “User Account Control” window, select “Yes”.
5. The program will start to download latest anti-virus signatures updates.
6. Once the installation process is complete, HitmanPro.Alert will automatically start the full system scan.
7. The system scan typically takes up to 5 minutes. You will see the window with detailed list of identified security threats and malware traces.
8. Click “Next” button to clean your computer from detected security threats. You will see the detailed removal results.
HitmanPro.Alert Advanced Settings
Click “Settings” icon in the upper-right corner of the program interface. Here you can select “Advanced Interface”, change program’s language or set up import and export settings.
Using the Advanced Interface you can change various settings, including “Safe browsing”, “Exploit mitigation”, “Risk reduction” and many other.